WordPress Project Manager, part-time
Location: Ideally Munich/Germany – Remote possible
Are you keen to work in tech startup culture and marketplace development?
SACLÀB is the only European online marketplace for second-hand designer handbags. We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing development team in Munich! At SACLÀB, we have one common goal in mind: expanding the prominence of SACLÀB in the luxury space.
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual who wants to support us in exploring new ways to grow SACLÀB further.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify, design, plan and develop the Project Idea
- Drive the project progress, align with stakeholders and set deadlines
- Overseeing the architectural aspects of the development of a design, production of the documentation and specifications
- Perform QA testing for our web: uncover mistakes, problems or errors and correct them
- Monitoring WordPress web applications to make sure they are online, working correctly, and loading quickly. Respond to error codes and troubleshoot problems
- Build and help design the front end of the WordPress website
- Work on back-end features such as structure, security and content management
- Identify and Implement relevant Plug-ins and themes on the WordPress page
- UX design: manage, design and improve the experience of our customers on our website
- Extended experience in WordPress
- Project Management skills
- Experience in Solution Architecture
- Knowledge of Mock-up and Interactive Design is a big plus
- UX design knowledge is valued
If you for some reason think that you don’t meet any of the above requirements, but you are instead willing to learn, please don’t shy away from reaching out! We would love to hear from you.
- Working in a team, communicate not only with other programmers and creatives, but also with other staff within or outside the organization
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of industry trends: the world of web development is always changing, and WordPress developers must stay up to date with how the industry is moving so they can anticipate factors that will impact their work
- Learning ability: constantly learning and improving
- Being part of a fast growing team
- Beautiful office in the heart of Munich with the possibility to work from home
- Your own Macbook
- Space and possibility to impact internal processes and bringing in expertise & ideas
- Inclusive, open-minded and great teams in Munich and Amsterdam
- Part-time (20 hours/week) employment with development opportunities
For this position feel free to apply with your CV and a little text in which you tell us why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good match. Send your e-mail to: [email protected].
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find and waiting-list designer handbags by Hermès, Chanel , Dior and more.
SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stueck. Today it has offices in Amsterdam and Munich and customers in more than 20 countries.
Make a Request
We do our best to find bags for our customers on request. However, this might take up to 6 months.
You can only create 3 requests at a time
Please remove one of your current bag requests to submit a new one.
Thank you for your enquiry!
Please check your email for further instructions.