Social Media Manager (f/m/d) part-time – Amsterdam
SACLÀB is currently looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to join its fast-paced marketing team in Amsterdam. This person will collaborate with the team to develop impactful, integrated and measurable strategic campaigns, partnerships and content.
We are looking for a hard-working, experienced and self-motivated individual with exceptional creative skills and confidence for the latest social media trends.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Guide the overall strategy of content for social media, online editorial and video content areas, ensure the strategy is realistic and achievable that supports and extends marketing initiatives. The content strategy must reinforce the brand, and continuous evolvement and review of the strategy is key.
- Ensure the highest level of social media engagement rate and follower growth by managing and producing the most relevant content, including feed postings, videos, reels, and more.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for online, social, video.
- Collaborate with the photography and video department to execute ideas, whilst implementing strategic tactics on time and within budget.
Campaigns & Partnerships
- Being involved in a collaborative marketing and PR-process
- Develop long term relationships with digital influencers and opinion formers across the luxury market
- Achieve growth and development of SACLÀB’s current client base whilst bringing new clients in via great content, community management, measuring against set KPIs, industry measures and relevance to our business.
- Measure the achievement of specific objectives as set out with Head of Marketing and Branding, as an integral part of agreed marketing campaign, meeting business objectives and to utilise an evidence-based approach in developing future approaches.
- Integrate and align content activities between traditional marketing and communication campaigns
- Iterating on anything and everything to make incremental improvement in a test-and-learn approach
- 3+ years marketing experience in a strategy capability in house or at an agency.
- Familiarity with the operations and procedures of a content production team.
- Experience with Sprout, Later and other social measurement tools.
- A natural innovator and creative driver.
- Ability to think strategically and translate creative ideas into commercial objectives.
- Strong storytelling, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital trends and social networks.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Is familiar with research methodologies and brand and marketing models.
- Immediate availability for 3-4 days a week.
- Being part of the growth of Europe’s only marketplace for 2nd hand luxury bags
- Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free Gym abo
- Space and possibility to internal processes and bringing in expertise & ideas
- Gaining an attractive job profile, career chances in Luxury Market
- Inclusive, open-minded and great teams in Munich and Amsterdam
Application deadline: 31. August 2021
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find and waiting-list designer handbags, restoring those with signs of a former life and offering unique customisations on classic styles.
By finding new owners for these works of art – crafted to stand the test of time – we hope to leave a positive mark on the world of fashion.
SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stueck. Today it has offices in Amsterdam and Munich and customers in more than 20 countries.
Make a Request
We do our best to find bags for our customers on request. However, this might take up to 6 months.
You can only create 3 requests at a time
Please remove one of your current bag requests to submit a new one.
We successfully received your request
It may take up to 6 months to find your dream bag. We will approach you via e-mail, once this is the case.