Chanel Première Minaudière Uni Metal Plexiglass Black Silver
First presented dangling on a model's arm at the Chanel Cruise Runway Show in 2015, this hardly-worn Première Minaudière clutch was created as an ode to Chanel's classic signature watch. Merely fitting a cocktail party's essentials, the transparent plexiglass and chrome metal framing make it a statement evening accessory with enough space for your phone, cardholder and lipstick. As no leather was used in creating this bag, it does not feature a serial number.
We define the quality of the bag from 1-5:
- Unworn with all accessories. Totally unused.
- Hard to believe somebody owned it before. Showing minimum signs of wear.
- Pre-loved. More than one imperfection.
- This beauty has admittedly been used. Aged visibly and gracefully.
- A bag with traces of a former life.
This bag is sold now
What’s trending right now on SACLÀBShop now
- Chanel 19 Large Chevre Black€ 5.390,—€ 5.390,—
- Hermès Kelly Pochette Lizard Fuchsia€ 9.860,—€ 9.860,—
- Chanel Timeless Maxi Calf Beige€ 2.290,—€ 2.290,—
- Hermès Birkin 35 Clemence Ultraviolet€ 7.280,—€ 7.280,—
- Collector's itemChanel Première Minaudière Uni Metal Plexiglass Black Silver€ 3.580,—€ 3.580,—
- Hermès Birkin 40 Togo Gold€ 9.350,—€ 9.350,—
Sign up to our weekly list
Be first in line for our latest arrivals, alongside journal updates, exclusive treats and more.