Working Student Online Marketing (f/m/d)
Working Student Online Marketing (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
You are obsessed with fashion, fall for luxury brands and have a good eye for the latest trends? If so, this may be the right place to work next to your studies. SACLÀB is looking for a pro-active and personable individual to join its team as Working Student Online Marketing to grow and manage our online marketing, social media and help to explore new ways to grow SACLÀB further. We are headquartered in Munich and Amsterdam, though this position is targeting Amsterdam.
SACLÀB is an online marketplace that buys, sells and customises pre-owned luxury handbags. Founded in 2018, our aim was to bring use in rare collectable handbags for a secondary market, reviving them if necessary.
The key principles our company has been built on are honesty, integrity, and the highest levels of customer service. The business is growing very quickly, becoming more diverse, and we are aiming to become one of the world’s leading online luxury handbag retail platforms.
As a rapidly growing company, this job offers a real opportunity as our team expands.
- Produce engaging and cutting-edge fashion content (both written and visual).
- Plan and organize editorial content.
- Create and improve content strategy.
- Build and grow the SACLÀB community.
- Ensures deadlines, quality KPIs and agreements with stakeholders are observed.
- Marketing analysis and observing results.
- Client contact through social platforms and referring them to sales assistants if necessary.
- Work closely with the sales team in Munich to ensure and coordinate growing results.
- Confidentiality at all times.
- Managing and updating databases and email marketing.
- Student in Amsterdam, keen to become an online marketing specialist.
- Degree course in media/communications/PR/design or similar.
- Wanting to collect experiences in a young and dynamic company.
- Strong eye for visual design and presentation.
- Experience with paid marketing channels.
- Creative and experimental.
- ‘Hands-on’, flexible and happy to help out wherever you can.
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages might be a plus.
- You have good IT skills – Advanced familiarity with Google suite (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs etc) & MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and an understanding of the digital world.
What we offer:
- Work flexibly in the office or at home.
- Enthusiastic and engaging environment.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Begin with 20h per week, moving upwards on a later stage.
- Possibility for full employment.
- Receive compensation over market average.
If this role excites you and what we’re looking for sounds like you, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us to Alexandra and Oliver at CAREERS@SACLAB-OFFICIAL.COM.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the Netherlands.